“However, it’s impossible to impose restrictions on workplaces forever. We should keep the wheels of our economy running,” Terawan said in a statement on the Health Ministry’s official website. “That’s why workplaces must prepare to adapt to changes amid the COVID-19 situation, also known as the new normal.”The ministerial decree requires company management to create task forces to curb the spread of the disease. They should also ensure cleanliness and hygiene at the workplace and increase the number of hand-washing facilities.The decree also advises workplaces to do away with late-night shifts or at least only assign such shifts to workers under the age of 50.Employees are required to maintain a safe physical distance at the workplace and wear masks. Their temperatures should also be checked daily. Companies are also advised to set aside a time for employees to exercise together – while adhering to physical distancing guidelines – before work starts.”By implementing these guidelines, we hope to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission at the workplace,” Terawan said.The Health Ministry announced 479 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, bringing the total number of infections nationwide to 22,750 with 1,391 fatalities.Topics : Health Minister Terawan Agus Putranto has issued new health protocols for workplaces to usher in the so-called “new normal” even as the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases continues to rise.In a ministerial decree issued on Saturday, Terawan detailed how offices and manufacturers should operate during the large-scale social restrictions (PSBB).Government Regulation (PP) No. 21/2020 requires all workplaces, except those in essential sectors, to be temporarily shut down in areas enacting the PSBB.
Premier League side Tottenham are reportedly open to a player swap deal with Tanguy Ndombele trading places with Barcelona’s Philippe Coutinho.Advertisement However, if a direct swap deal is reached, Barcelona do stand to make a loss on their original signing.Barcelona paid €120m to sign Coutinho from Liverpool in 2018, and with Bayern Munich rejecting their €100m purchase option on him, they have lowered his value to €80m, with Ndombele rated at €55m.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… Read Also: Video: Ramos fires home wonder free kick against Real Mallorca Barcelona have been linked with a summer move for the French international, after the former Lyon midfielder has endured a mixed first season in England.Coutinho has also been heavily rumoured to want a return to the Premier League ahead of the 2020-21 season, and according to reports from the Independent, a deal could be struck to suit both clubs.Barcelona are reportedly operating on a tight budget this summer, with player exchange deals likely to form the majority of their transfer dealings. Promoted ContentThe Best Cars Of All TimeTop 7 Best Car Manufacturers Of All Time5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksGo Stargazing & Discover The Night Sky At These Cool Locations7 Universities In The World Where Education Costs Too MuchWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?Who Earns More Than Ronaldo?6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This Year10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoA Hurricane Can Be As Powerful As 10 Atomic BombsCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way
Dancehall artiste, Vera Hamenoo- Kpeda better known on stage as MzVee, has condemned the way in which the Sports Ministry communicated their decision to slash down Black Stars winning bonuses. “I don’t think [the Ministry’s stance that the team should] take it or leave it is nice. It’s quite harsh. [The players] have placed Ghana on the map to a point and you can’t just abruptly tell them something like that.”It has to be a gradual thing. You can’t just get up one day and tell them that this is what is going to happen.” MzVee was speaking on Asempa FM’s Saturday sports show, Ladies’ Time.Last week, it emerged that the Sports Ministry was planning a 50% downward adjustment of the Stars’ winning bonuses to $5,000. Widespread media reports say the ministry will ask not comfortable with new bonus scheme to quit the team. “People are moving from the Black Stars and playing for other teams and they are making so much money so if you are making them feel this way on their own home turf, it’s very insulting.” “People are going to start running away and we don’t want that so [the authorities] should try and be reasonable,” she concluded.An official announcement of the widely-reported bonus cuts is expected soon.–Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @Joy997FM. Our hashtag is #JoySports According to her, apart from the fact the decision was made without prior notice to the players, telling them to take the new amount or quit the team is quite insulting.