Tag: 夜上海论坛OH

Maurizio Sarri wants Chelsea bosses to revamp squad after Manchester City loss

first_imgAdvertisement Advertisement Sarri says he’s ‘at risk’ of losing his job, after City thrashingTo view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video Play VideoLoaded: 0%0:00Progress: 0%PlayMuteCurrent Time 0:00/Duration Time 3:36FullscreenSarri says he’s ‘at risk’ of losing his job, after City thrashinghttps://metro.co.uk/video/sarri-says-hes-risk-losing-job-city-thrashing-1860108/This is a modal window.Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparentWindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaqueFont Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadowFont FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall CapsReset restore all settings to the default valuesDoneClose Modal DialogEnd of dialog window. The Italian has run out of patience after another woeful performance (Picture: Getty)Maurizio Sarri does not believe his Chelsea players are capable of playing ‘Sarri-ball’ and wants club bosses to back him in overhauling the squad, according to reports.The Italian is under growing pressure at Stamford Bridge following Sunday’s brutal 6-0 defeat to Manchester City – the club’s heaviest defeat in the Premier League and worst since a 7-0 drubbing at the hands of Nottingham Forest in 1991.Sarri has previously questioned his players’ desire and motivation after poor results against Arsenal and Bournemouth, but was at a loss to explain Sunday’s capitulation at the Etihad. Maurizio Sarri wants Chelsea bosses to revamp squad after Manchester City loss Comment Chelsea were ripped apart by Manchester City at the Etihad on Sunday (Picture: Getty)According to The Times, the defeat is the breaking point for Sarri and he is worried he lacks the players required to implement his gameplan at Chelsea.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENTHe now feels that the club must either back him or sack him, believing it is virtually impossible to play the brand of football he is so noted for unless there are significant changes made to his squad.More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man CitySarri has identified two key traits his squad are lacking: physical commitment and tactical understanding.The former Napoli boss was given little opportunity to really stamp his ideals on the squad, and club bosses are sympathetic to the fact that his pre-season preparations were cut short as they struggled to get rid of Antonio Conte until deep into the summer. The Italian believes his squad lacks physicality and tactical understanding (Picture: Getty)Sarri has only made two permanent signings since taking charge – Jorginho and Kepa – and believes more investment is needed.Chelsea have a number of players nearing the end of their contracts, while star man Eden Hazard is being linked with a £100million move to Real Madrid, and Sarri wants to use it as an opportunity to remould the squad he has inherited.More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing Arsenal Metro Sport ReporterTuesday 12 Feb 2019 7:41 amShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link1.1kShareslast_img read more

Read more…

‘Hot-property’ family abode gone in just a week

first_imgThe home at 28 Joynt St, Hamilton.A BIG family home with an even bigger backyard in Hamilton has sold in just one week for $2.3 million.The renovated five-bedroom Queenslander on a 910sq m block at 28 Joynt St attracted many offers before selling to a local buyer.“Family homes on good-sized allotments are hot property at the moment and we can’t get enough of them,” selling agent Damon Warat of Ray White Ascot said.Mr Warat said the Ascot/Hamilton market was “very strong”, with properties over $2 million particularly sought-after.More from newsFor under $10m you can buy a luxurious home with a two-lane bowling alley5 Apr 2017Military and railway history come together on bush block24 Apr 2019The home at 28 Joynt St, Hamilton.“We have seen over $10 million of local real estate transact off market in the last month,” he said. The sprawling home has character features such as wide verandas, high ceilings and polished timber floors. Dual living areas and decks are spread over two levels.It also has a solar-heated pool and a wading pool with a water feature and an outdoor shower.The home’s location in the Ascot State School catchment was another strong selling point. Hamilton is 5km from Brisbane’s CBD and has a median house price of $1.1 million, according to CoreLogic.last_img read more

Read more…

Local council rejects Berkshire claims over failed scheme merger

first_imgHowever, in December, while committee members for the RBWM’s Berkshire Pension Fund approved extensive collaboration with the other two schemes, committees at Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire rejected the merger.They said no decision could be made until a central government consultation on investment strategies for the 89 local government pension schemes (LGPS) in England and Wales was complete.The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) is currently considering consultation responses on whether to mandate LGPS funds to invest all listed assets passively and via a collective vehicle. However, the RBWM dismissed this reasoning and accused the councils of abandoning the merger after holding separate discussions with Northamptonshire.In December 2014, the  Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire councils announced a Tri-County Council Alliance, with the view to working together across a range of issues.In response to the RBWM’s claims, Neil Gibson, strategic director at Buckinghamshire, said: “Establishing the Tri-County Council Alliance and the formal decisions both ourselves and Oxfordshire made on pension fund collaboration with the RBWM were completely unrelated.“The focus of the combined authority alliance is to unlock new opportunities for economic development across the three county areas and not on sharing or merging services.”Oxfordshire also said it held no discussions with the Northamptonshire pension fund on collaborations or mergers.When deciding not to continue with the RBWM, both Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire said the DCLG consultation decision would materially impact the cost/benefit analysis undertaken on the merger.However, Buckinghamshire also said the investment strategy between its £1.8bn (€2.4bn) pension fund and the £1.6bn Berkshire Pension Fund differed too greatly to merge, and the pensions committee agreed to investigate the possibility of collaboration with Oxfordshire alone.The £1.5bn Oxfordshire Pension Fund’s committee similarly agreed to consider collaboration with “more suitable” pension funds.A note explaining the failed merger published by Nick Greenwood, pension fund manager at the RBWM, said no mention of the Tri-County Council Alliance was made at previous meetings between the three funds.“Consequently, it is clear both councils [Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire] have no intention to collaborate with the RBWM on managing pension funds,” he said. Buckinghamshire County Council (BCC) has dismissed claims that a proposed pension scheme merger failed because it sought to collaborate with another council.The reaction comes after talks between the pension schemes for the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (RBWM), Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire County Council fell through at the final hurdle, after months of working to merge investment management and administration activities.The RBWM said negotiations failed due to on-going discussions between Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire County Council.The schemes began talks 18 months ago to cut costs and increase efficiencies, with all three councils agreeing that their investment and liability profiles matched to make a merger feasible.last_img read more

Read more…

Pictures : Balotelli’s new boots engraved with his name

first_imgAC Milan striker Mario Barwuah Balotelli has ordered a new pair of climbing-irons boots,to announce his return.On one side of this new pair of Super Mario it is written “Balo is Back”, and the other side has a Superman’s logo.His club side AC Milan, only hopes his return could be a continuity of his classic performance.last_img

Read more…